- Oceania Nations Including Australia will Participate in 2022 in Asian Games —Oceania Nations, including sporting powerhouse Australia, have been invited to compete in Olympic team events such as football and basketball at the 2022 Asian Games for the first time.
- Red Flag 2019 Aerial Exercise Began in the United States —Red Flag is US Air Force’s premier air-to-air combat training exercise. It was launched in 1975. 12-day long Red Flag 2019 has started at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, United States. It is scheduled from 3rd to 16th March 2019.
- Google Launches ‘Bolo’ App to help children read in Hindi, English —Google has launched a new app called Bolo, which aims to help students with their reading and comprehension skills and will help them read out loud in English and in Hindi.
- Arata Isozaki Won Pritzker Architecture Prize —Arata Isokazi, a prominent Japanese architect renowned for his versatility and transnational approach to design, has won his field’s highest accolade, the Pritzker Architecture Prize. He is the 46th person and eighth Japanese architect to receive the Pritzker Prize.
- Telangana Govt forms SIT to probe data theft case —The Telangana Government formed a Special Investments in-depth probe into the alleged electoral rolls data theft.YSR Congress leader had logged a complaint with the Cyber attack. The SIT will have three IPS officers, two DSPs, and a few instants.
- Kummanam Rajasekharan resigns as Mizoram Governor —Mizoram Governor Kummanam Rajasekharan stepped down from his post. Governor of Assam, Prof. Jagdish Mukhi, has been given temporary charge of the Aizwal Raj Bhawan. Mr. Rajasekharan, who was former State President of the BJP in Kerala, sworn in as Governor of Mizoram in May 2018.
- HIV Remission achieved via stem cell transplantation —In a significant development, a person with HIV infection has been reported to be experiencing remission for the last 18 months after antiretroviral therapy (ART) was stopped following stem-cell transplantation in London. Remission is when HIV RNA (ribonucleic acid) is undetectable in blood. ART is used for treating HIV.
- France Reiterates Support for India’s permanent seat in Reformed UNSC —France, which assumed the March Presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC), has reiterated its support for India as the permanent member of the powerful UN organ.
10th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
10th March 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
Note: Are Looking for Job?, then please subscribe to our Youtube Channel