BHEL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 145 Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Vacancies. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Posts through BHEL official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these BHEL Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee jobs before 06th May 2019. Official website of BHEL is www.bhel.com Recruitment 2019.
BHEL Vacancy Details – Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Name: Engineer Trainee & Executive Trainee
No of Posts: 145
Job Location: All India
BHEL Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Engineer Trainee (Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical)||100||Degree or Master’s Degree||27 & 29 for Candidates having Post Graduate Degree|
|Executive Trainee (HR)||20||Post Graduate Degree or Diploma||29|
|Executive Trainee (Finance)||25||Degree, CA or CWA||29|
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft
- Application Fees for UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Processing Fees for all Candidates: Rs.300/- + GST
- Application Fees for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Computer Based Examination, Merit List and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.50000-160000/- Per Month During Training
After the Successful Completion of Training: Rs.60000-180000/- Per Month
How to Apply for BHEL Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the BHEL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on BHEL Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in BHEL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete BHEL Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
BHEL Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 16th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 06th May 2019
- Last date for online payment of fees: 08th May 2019
- Date of Examination: 25th & 26th May 2019
BHEL Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Note: Are Looking for Job?, then please subscribe to our Youtube Channel