Karnataka high Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Karnataka (Karnataka high Court) recruiting 26 candidates to fill their District Judge job posts in Karnataka. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website Karnataka high Court job notification 2019 before apply. Karnataka high Court recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of High Court of Karnataka is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka high Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Govt Department Name: High Court of Karnataka (Karnataka high Court)
- No of Posts: 26 Posts
- Advertisement Number: GOB(I)/52/2018
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Karnataka High Court Careers – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree in Law & practising as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practised for a period not less than SEVEN years.
Salary: Rs.51550 – 63070/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 27th December 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 Years
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in Karnataka high Court recruitment for District Judge posts, through Online or Challan.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written examination / personal interview
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Karnataka high Court recruitment, www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka high Court 2019 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12th December 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form: 27th December 2018
- Last date for submission of application through Challan: 31st December 2018
Note: Are Looking for Job?, then please subscribe to our Youtube Channel