SBI Recruitment 2019-20 SBI aka State Bank Of India Invites Online Applications for the Recruitment of 159 Faculty & Marketing Executive posts at All India location, Aspirants who want to apply for State Bank Of India Vacancy 2019 Faculty & Marketing Executive Jobs must qualify Post Graduate, MBA or equivalent to this qualification from any recognized university/Board. Other eligibility and how to apply details are mentioned below. Official Website is www.sbi.co.in
Advertisement No. / Job Code No. CRPD/SCO/STU/2018-19/17
SBI Recruitment 2019 Faculty & Marketing Executive vacancy details
Faculty & Marketing Executive: 08 Posts
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Faculty||7||25 Lakh Per Annum|
Job Location: All India
SBI Notification 2019 Qualification criteria for Faculty & Marketing Executive
SBI Qualification Criteria: Post Graduate, MBA or equivalent to this course from any recognized university/Board
Age limit: Between 28 Years to 55 Years as on 01-04-2018.
Application fee: For OBC Aspirants Rs. 600, SC.ST Aspirants Rs. 100
Important Dates – State Bank Of India Jobs 2019:
|Starting Date to Apply Online:||04-03-2019|
|Last Date for editing of application details||24-04-2019|
|Last date for printing your application||24-04-2019|
|Last date for Application Fee||24-04-2019|
|Last date for editing of application details||24-04-2019|
SBI Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview
How to Apply for SBI Jobs 2019
Interested/ eligible Aspirants for State Bank Of India jobs may apply through official website www.sbi.co.in along with the required documents and if any relevant experience letter between 04-03-2019 to 24-04-2019.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link – Active from 04-03-2019||Click Here|
|SBI Official Website||Click Here|
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
5. Shortlisting & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
9. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
10. All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
11. Candidates who had already applied for these positions need not apply afresh, as applications for respective position pursuant to Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2018-19/07 dated 22.11.2018 will be considered good for fresh advertisement
Note: Are Looking for Job?, then please subscribe to our Youtube Channel